Kaiser Driver's Wages & Benefits
Kaiser Transport, Inc. makes the following benefits available, so our employees can support and his/her family. These benefits make for an environment where the employee can be productive and devoted when at work, taking away much of the stress and worries of providing insurance, retirement and income. These benefits also provide a chance for employees to periodically get away from work, and get refreshed and rejuvenated.
- New Drivers can expect to earn approx $.61 - $.72 cpm ($78K - $110K/yr). This is an average and includes ancillary and performance pay.
- Our total Driver Core is currently averaging $.70 cpm
An in depth look at the compensation package will be presented at orientation.
Pay include....training pay, tarp pay, drop & pick pay, fill freight pay, unload & load pay, performance pay, OD pay, fuel mgmt pay, US border crossing pay, holiday pay, detention time pay, lay over pay, minimum long haul weekly pay,
- Weekly pay
- Profit Sharing
- Driver Holiday pay is $50 - Holidays include New Years Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Employees are eligible for the following benefits following 2 full calendar months of employment.
- Humana Health, Dental, Vision Insurance - Partially paid by Kaiser
- Short term disability - 100% Paid for by Kaiser
- Term Life Insurance - 100% Paid for by Kaiser. Additional term life is available for employee and their spouse at employee's expense.