Wages & Benefits
New Drivers can expect to earn approx $.56 - $.62 cpm. This is an average and includes accessorial pay and performance pay.
Compensation for each employee will be presented at orientation.
Pay include....training pay, tarp pay, drop & pick pay, fill freight pay, unload & load pay, performance pay, OD pay, fuel mgmt pay, US border crossing pay, holiday pay, detention time pay, lay over pay, minimum long haul weekly pay,
- 83% of Full Time Long Haul Drivers in 2019 earned over $70,000
- 33% of Full Time Long Haul Drivers in 2019 earned over $80,000
- 22% of Full Time Long Haul Drivers in 2019 earned over $85,000
- 11% of Full Time Long Haul Drivers in 2019 earned over $90,000
- Weekly pay
- Driver Holiday pay is $50 - Holidays include New Years Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Employees are eligible for the following benefits following 2 full calendar months of employment.
- Humana Health, Dental, Vision Insurance - Partially paid by Kaiser
- Short term disability - 100% Paid for by Kaiser
- Term Life Insurance - 100% Paid for by Kaiser. Additional term life is available for employee and their spouse at employee's expense.